Friday, September 11, 2009

Hiraya Manawari


Hiraya manawari, so let your dreams come true. All of us have our own dreams…our ambitions, the visions and desires we are holding deep down into our soul. Something that we are silently holding into, something that we believe will come true. A vow to do well...a vow to be somebody. It’s really funny that back in our younger years we were always asked what we want to be when we grow up. I can still remember the pressure, the fright and the excitement one time I answered it with a wide stretched smile and a spider I was playing with on my hand that I want to be a civil engineer. Without the thought that it might not come true that when I grow up I might disappoint not only myself, but everybody else. What’s there was the pride that among my peers I was able to give a two-word well sounding ambition. Maybe because the world was younger and I had everything to lose. I am not yet aware that it is a challenging world out there and a far more challenging world inside. As I grow up seeing the world’s dilemma experiencing a bunch of failures, feeling lost but in the end of the day feeling great and thankful with all the good things that happened, I am proud of myself not because I already have a longer description of my dreams but because I never stop dreaming. Dreaming isn’t just about what, but how. Whatever it is doesn’t matter; how we actualize it will seal the deal. For me dreaming requires five essential factors courage…execution….faith….faith…and faith. We should have the courage to dream. Let the voice of the smaller you never cease to ring on your ear. Let that inner desire overflow into fountain of knowledge. I can remember no law prohibiting anyone to dream. We have the pleasure of having our own constitution of dreams. It is our part to write in all the articles and section of our dream constitution; we are the signatory of all the presidential decrees and resolutions. There comes execution. We can never be able to formulate our dreams unless we actualize it. Actualizing our dreams will bring forth enjoyment, fun, and zest but will entail hard work, failure and pain. Never get bored on learning. It is the small step that will begin a thousand mile. The third, fourth and fifth is faith. It is a matter of believing that with him all things are possible. Seek his guidance. Learn not just facts, theories, assumptions, and laws, but his word as well. God’s knowledge will be a lamp that will light our dungeon of ignorance. Dreaming is believing. Don’t just let yesterday be a wrinkle on our forehead, don’t let it die and get over. Let’s maximize our life. Dream as big us we can. Big things will not happen to little thinkers. Just like what a famous song states, if we don’t dream big what’s the use of dreaming… dreaming is not just a measure of what we can but a measure of what we aim. Hiraya manawari… LET YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
/nud

1 comment: